The hotel cut-off for discounted rooms at MGM Grand closed Friday, March 17. Limited rooms are available at MGM Grand, April 19 – 21 at the prevailing rate or until the hotel sells out. Reservations for the MGM Grand can be made online or by calling 855-788-6775. When calling in a reservation, make sure to mention the “MHI Congress & Expo”.
Note: MGM Grand is sold out of rooms on April 18th. To be placed on the waitlist for this night, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Rooms are still available April 19 – 21.
Nearby options with availability are below.
IMPORTANT: MHI does NOT use any housing companies to coordinate reservations for Congress & Expo attendees. All reservations must be made directly with the MGM Grand. Please be careful if you are called/emailed by any company or service implying or claiming to be an official housing provider for MHI. We’ve been made aware of companies emailing and calling exhibitors and attendees and offering them rates for the event. Often this is misleading or fraudulent information. If you are contacted by a housing company trying to sell you hotel rooms, please contact MHI at email@example.com.
MGM Grand is accessible via the Harry Reid International Airport (LAS) and is approximately 2 miles away, about a 6-minute drive. The hotel does not provide shuttle service to the airport.
Terminal 1 Taxis
- Taxicabs are available on the east side of baggage claim, outside exit doors numbered 1 - 4. Airport personnel are available to help queue the lines and provide assistance as needed.
Terminal 3 Taxis
- Taxis are located outside on Level Zero. There are 15 taxi loading positions on the west end of the building, outside the exit door numbered 52. Airport personnel are available to assist as needed. Taxicabs are also available at the Rent-A-Car Center.
Approximate fares from Harry Reid International Airport to MGM Grand (one way) are between $30 - $45, rates may vary based on availability.
Companies servicing Harry Reid International Airport are:
- A Cab 702-369-5686
- Checker/Yellow/Star 702-873-2000
- Deluxe Taxicab Service 702-568-7700
- Desert Cab Company 702-386-9102
- Lucky Cab Company 702-477-7555
- Nellis Cab Company 702-248-1111
- Western Cab Company 702-736-8000
- Whittlesea/Henderson 702-384-6111
FROM INTERSTATE 15 NORTHBOUND
From I-15 Northbound, take the Tropicana Ave./Frank Sinatra Dr. exit (Exit 36). Keep RIGHT to take the Tropicana Ave. ramp. Turn RIGHT onto Tropicana Ave. Pass Las Vegas Blvd. Turn LEFT into onto MGM Grand Drive and proceed to hotel Porte Cochere.
FROM INTERSTATE 15 SOUTHBOUND
From I-15 Southbound, take the Tropicana Ave. E exit (Exit 37 toward UNLV). Merge onto Tropicana Ave. Pass Las Vegas Blvd. Turn LEFT into onto MGM Grand Drive and proceed to hotel Porte Cochere.
MGM Grand offers self-parking and valet parking. $18.00/day for Self-parking and $30.00/day for Valet. These rates are per day and include in-out privileges.
Business attire is appropriate for the MHI Congress & Expo.
The average temperature in Las Vegas in April is a high of 81° and a low of 45°.