Tuesday, May 7 and Wednesday, May 8
MHI’s Congress & Expo offers engaging educational sessions that give attendees the knowledge and resources necessary to excel in today’s housing marketplace.
Below are the tentative educational topics for this year’s Congress & Expo.
- Using MH Retailer Sales Data to Discover Opportunities
- Prefabulous Homes
- Rent Control: Coming to Your City?
- Oh Yeah, the Sale Includes Some Loans
- Manufactured for Millennials
- Due Diligence – How do I Even Start the Process?
- MHI is Fighting for the Industry – Learn How You Can Join the Fight
- FEMA’s Next Generation of Manufactured Home Solicitation
- What Community Operators Need to Know About Sharing Customer Information With Others
- MHI Research Results
- The Good, Bad, and Ugly – Acquisition Debt & Refinancing
- Installation Guidelines
- Dealing with Local Municipalities – Lessons Learned
- Trends in the Industry: From East to West