Call for Presentations
The Manufactured Housing Institute is soliciting proposals for educational workshops to be held during the 2020 MHI Congress & Expo. Workshops will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday, April 7 & 8 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Educational workshops are a great way for registrants to hear from industry experts and gain critical insight into current trends affecting their businesses. We expect more than 1,400 attendees from all segments of the factory-built housing industry.
Presenter and Proposal Guidelines
- Proposals must be educational in nature and cannot promote a specific company, product, or service. They should be relevant to today’s manufactured or modular housing industries.
- All presenters must register for the conference. Presenters receive discounted registration to the 2020 MHI Congress & Expo. (Hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the presenter.)
- No more than two individuals from a company can participate on the same panel.
- Selected presenters must submit final presentations no later than Friday, March 13, 2020. Presenters must use the official 2020 MHI Congress & Expo PowerPoint template and should submit the presentation by email prior to the event.
All workshop sessions will be 50 minutes in length. This includes time for speaker Q&A. Presenters should plan to fill the entire 50 minutes.
1. Download this form to your computer.
2. Electronically fill out the form and SAVE your changes.
3. EMAIL your saved version to Lynne David – firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions should be entered by January 22, 2020 to be considered.